Pages

Tuesday

Photos: Man Forced To Lose 7 Stones After Topless Festival Photo Of Him Goes Viral With Unprintable Insults

A festival-goer lost a whopping seven stone after suffering a tirade of abuse when a picture of him topless at a summer gig went viral.

Twenty-stone Paul Moore, 26, was 'devastated' when a picture of him with his shirt off on top of a pal's shoulders was posted online.

It had the caption: "Make extra beer money by renting yourself as a human forklift for less mobile punters." And to Paul's horror, the image went viral with more than 30,000 likes and shares and more than 10,000 comments.


Many of the comments branded Paul 'disgusting', a 'fat f***' and that he was a 'whale on a day out'.

One social media user even said that he was 'so fat he should be shot'.

Waiter Paul, from Cork, Ireland, said: "My friend rang me to warn me that a picture of me was being shared online and that it was going to upset me.

"They said I should not look at it but I had a strange compulsion to see it. I was so upset - the comments were awful, really, really upsetting.

"But no matter how bad they were I found myself obsessed with reading them even though they hurt me so much.

"At first I let them really get to me. They made me feel very down and depressed but I decided to do something about it in a positive way for myself."

Paul completely overhauled his diet, quitting the takeaways, ditching the boozy nights out and heading to the gym at least three times a week.

Between January and August Paul lost four stone, before he joined Slimming World in September and lost another three stone - leaving Paul less than a stone off his target weight of 12 stone.

The new Paul...


No comments:

Post a Comment