Pages

Wednesday

Check Out The Brand New KIA Cars Peter Okoye Bought For His Dance Show Winners

Peter Okoye of P-square has bought brand new KIA cars for the winners of his 'Dance With Peter' show.

Peter who shared these photos wrote on Instagram, "So on the grand finale of @dancewithpeter @callistusfly (C-FLY) was my most valuable Dancer male (MVD) and @amazing_amenze (AMAZING AMIE) was MVD female and I promised to buy them a KIA RIO each +N250k cash and I still gave the last 5 evicted contestants N500k each. And I want to let y'all Knw that I fulfilled that promise. I know most of you will start wondering why it was never seen during the broadcast. Pls a big congratulations to dis two Amazing individuals who will always remain reference to DWP. I remain loyal and humble cos am the Koolest Dude #KoolestDude"

No comments:

Post a Comment