Pages

Saturday

I Miss Being An Ordinary Person, Says Kiss Daniel

Gworldwide artiste, Kiss Daniel revealed in a recent, interview with Punch's Saturday Beats that he misses being an ordinary person and that being famous has made his life more complex.

Read excerpts from the interview below:

"I really miss being an ordinary person because right now I cannot step out without a bouncer or security personnel because of stardom. We have different types of fans and even though most fans wish me well, things could get out of hand sometimes. Also I cannot think about taking public transport because if I do, someone could just take my picture and post it online claiming that I am broke. Now I have to avoid scandal but fame has not changed me."


"The ladies have been amazing to me. They are wonderful fans and I am a ladies' man especially because of the kind of songs I sing. I love my female fans. I am a loyal and good boy who would never take advantage of women. I am a young boy with responsibilities on my neck so I am not thinking about settling down anytime soon. There is still money to be made and I am not considering marriage at all at the moment.


Kiss disclosed this while speaking about his relationship with female fans.

"This year I am working on my album and already, Wizkid has made his own version of one of my songs. I have done collaboration with him already. I also have some international shows lined up. My album is almost complete and I would release it anytime from now."


No comments:

Post a Comment