Pages

Sunday

Photos: Mo’Cheddah Speaks About Her Alleged Nude Picture

As an 'evangelist' how come you posted your bikini picture on your Instagram page? A lot of people even felt you uploaded that picture as publicity stunt…
I am not going to say anything about that picture.
Showbiz comes with a lot of
challenges, has it been easy for you?
But we are all evangelists.
The way you are mentioning God, one may think you have become an evangelist…
Earlier on, it was tough when you open the papers and magazines and people are talking about you. It got to me. But with time, I had to develop a thick skin. With age comes confidence and confidence comes with wisdom.
It now becomes what you think of yourself and what your family thinks about you. I got a tough skin over the years.
People would always talk about you. It doesn't happen to you alone. It comes with the territory.
There are some people who they don't even get to hear about. For them to talk about you and even 'cook' up stories,it then means you are special. I see a silver lining when I hear stuff about me. I always move on.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Don't forget to follow Hot Naija Parties on twitter www.twitter.com/hotnaijaparties Facebook page: www.facebook.com/hotnaijaparties bb pin: 25A02642

No comments:

Post a Comment