Pages

Sunday

I Am Single, I Don’t Have Time For Ladies – Burna Boy

Checkout Burna Boy latest interview with Bella Naija below! He reviled couple of things

*.Are you looking for a Mrs. Right?
Not really, man, I've just dropped an album…I don't have time for that (laughs).
*.You have a lot of tattoos and they are easily one of your identifiers. What inspired you to get your first tattoo?
It's me, man, you get me. It's a decision that I made.
*.Are there some of them that mean more to you?
Every single one of them is very significant to me because everything on my body is a story so it kind of represents who I am. That's what tattoos are all about, really – representation of one's self artistically. I'm a big fan of art.
*.Do you have any celebrity crushes?
None at the moment… outside Naija, I haven't thought about that, may be Rihanna. Nah! Rihanna's now somehow sef (laughs). Mehn, I don't know again oh. Everyone has broken myheart (laughs).
*.Has a girl ever dumped you before?
A very very long time ago, yeah.
*.What caused the break-up?
I can't even remember. I think I cheated or something but I really can't remember. I think it was even herself (points to a beautiful girl seated in the room).
*.Will we be seeing you branch out into any other industry – acting or even outside of entertainment?
Of course, obviously oil and stuff. I'm trying toown an oil block. I mean, that's my aim but… we'll see.
*.You're one act with a lot of nicknames. Tell us some of them.
I don't even know where to start. They call meBurna Boy aka Burna Versace aka Burna Rankin' aka Burna Goldie aka OluwaBurna akaBurna Ibile aka Burnanikulapo Kuti aka… Them plenty na.
*.What do you love the most about the music industry?
Being able to do what you love and get paidfor it.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Don't forget to follow Hot Naija Parties on twitter www.twitter.com/hotnaijaparties Facebook page: www.facebook.com/hotnaijaparties bb pin: 25A02642

1 comment:

  1. Abeg go shave off those hairs mehnnnn! Is a turn off.

    ReplyDelete