Pages

Friday

Photo: Ini Edo Shares Picture Of Her Dogs

Nollywood Actress Ini Edo posted pictures of her per on her instagram page ….......

Sorry about the slow update on Hot Naija Parties blog, I didn't post any news yesterday! I covered two event on the island on Wednesday, Best of both world at Troy Lounge, Industry night also hosted Julius Agwu, I took some pictures at the event too. There was also a party in my creep yesterday, over 50 people were in attendance so there wasn't time! I'm back to give you the latest in Naija entertainment news.
.......................................................................................................................

Don't forget to follow Hot Naija Parties on twitter www.twitter.com/hotnaijaparties Facebook page: www.facebook.com/hotnaijaparties bb pin: 25A02642

No comments:

Post a Comment