Pages

Friday

'I'm In Love With Your Body' - Ed Sheeran Reveals He Originally Wrote New Song For Rihanna


ED Sheeran is back with new music after a taking a year off and thrilled fans by releasing two singles on Friday morning, however he revealed that he originally wrote one of them for Rihanna. 


Announcing the title of his new album will be ÷ (Divide), he dropped two brand new tracks, Castle on the Hill and Shape of You which was intended for Rihanna but Ed changed his mind when he listened back to the lyrics. 

Telling Radio 1’s Scott Mills about his change of heart, Ed said:
 “But then I was singing some of the lyrics and was like Rihanna is not going to sing these words so kept it to myself.”
The lyrics include: 
“I’m in love with the shape of you, We push and pull like a magnet do, Although my heart is falling too, I’m in love with your body, And last night you were in my room, And now my bedsheets smell like you.”
The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment