Pages

Thursday

Lena Dunham strikes sexy poses in unretouched photos for Nylon Magazine

 Hollywood actress ,writer and producer of popular HBO series, Girls Lena Dunham was very hands-on in her photo shoot for NYLON magazine. The 30-year-old revealed she's finally at an age where she no longer cares what people think about her..Regarding the photoshoot , she said



For the first time in my career, posing for pictures feels honest and joyful,Maybe that's being 30. Maybe that's demanding to be seen for who I am, teensy stomach moles on pale rounded stomach and all. Thank you beloved @nylonmag for introducing me to so much style and content over the years, and for embracing me in my totality on your cover. I'm feeling v blessed and highly favored."
: "I used to think the worst thing in the world could be for someone to have a thought about you that you didn't have yourself. Now I'm like, 'Have at it, guys!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment