Pages

Tuesday

I’m Yet To Encounter A Lesbian In Nollywood – Lara Gold

Fast rising Nollywood actress Omolara Giwa a.k.a Lara Gold  is one actress who believes actors and actresses are unfairly judged by the society.

In an exclusive chat on Facebook, she spoke of some key issues always talked about in the industry. Why every Nollywood actress is now fair skinned, and what is responsible for this wide spread bleaching? We asked her; "I do not know why they are bleaching, may be because they love fair complexion skin. For me, I am naturally fair skinned; but due to stress under the sun, I have to use a cream to tone my skin. The actress who is set to release a new movie revealed.

We then talked about the issues of prostitution and lesbianism in the Industry "hmm, I am wondering why you are asking me personal questions. The truth is I have never encountered a lesbian in Nollywood. For the girls who get into Nollywood to become expensive prostitutes, I honestly do not know about that. But if they are going into such acts they should please put a stop to it.

Omolara who is popularly called  Lara Gold by fans, gathered the likes of Akin Lewis, Fathia Balogun, Joke Jigan, Shola Akintunde, Temitayo Adeniyi for the "Shade Olosho" movie. Lara Gold produced the movie while Titi Jeje is the director.

The young actress says her next movie, Lara Gold is in post-production stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment