Pages

Sunday

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Hubby With Sweet Words

Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to show love to her hubby who added a year to his age today.

The actress wrote, "Your name is the first thing I mention each time I count my blessings,because that's what you're to me.Today I celebrate you-Your brilliant mind,your beautiful soul,your genuinity & your wisdom…I love everything you stand for & support everything you dream of…I'm grateful to God that you exist & that you've made me the center of your universe…I'm thankful that your arms are my haven & your kisses the Elixir that give me life..I love you,My KING..
May God bless you with many more years of health & Life & dreams coming true next to those of Us that love,Value & Honor you.
Happy Birthday MRX"

No comments:

Post a Comment