Pages

Friday

Timaya’s Rape Scandal: Shella Releases Hospital Report (Photo)

The American based singer, Shella, who accused Timaya of rape has produced a medical report to buttress the rape the allegations leveled against him.

She shared part of the medical report on Instagram to announce that she has made the rape scandal official with the US authorities. Shella shared a screenshot of a medical showing the date the alleged offence occurred .
Shella’s medical report
She said: “This is for all u cunts who were saying that I had complementary cards of the police that I never filed the police report, that I never went to the hospital.Well I just got my police report. A police report takes 5 to 7 business days from the day u you filed it! It happened on Sunday I filed it on Sunday!! LOOK AT THE DATE REPORTED!!!
“I was in the hospital for over 7 hours while this monster was performing after he took advantage of me and threatened my life!! Now I have the report I CANNOT release the details in the report because it’s confidential and tomorrow I will be picking up my other police report for the terroristic threats he made to take my life. I’m sick and tired of this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment