Pages

Wednesday

Basketmouth Says He Doesn’t Know Why Dbanj Copped The Evolution Award



Basketmouth took a jab at Dbanjduring his uncensored show in Houston, Texas.

The comedian who was nominated for MTV Africa Music Awards 2015 said he doesn't know why Banga Lee won the award.

Basketmouth said "The first Award that they will nominate me for, that I really respected was that Award, I really love the fact that I was nominated."

"Technically, I do not look at awards to judge how much I'm good; yea… My Award is you people. Yeah For the fact that you guys are coming to watch me, I got this much award. Like around the world… You guys are awesome, Thank you"

"Nigeria, we are blessed.. When they were doing the awards.. P'Square, they won like 2 awards, best duo, Best this one.. D'Banj won.. I don't know why"

"Davido won above WizKid, which is quite strange, but it's allowed.. It's allowed." he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment