Pages

Sunday

Drake Fires Back At Meek Mill In New Diss Song ‘Charged Up’



The clapback fans have been waiting for has finally arrived.

Drake may have be quiet on social media after Meek Mill dissed him earlier this week, but he's been in the studio cooking some heavy stuff.

Meek Mill had accused Drake of using a ghost writer, and Drake replied him with a diss track, titled Charged Up.

"I'm honored that you think this is staged, I'm flattered, man / In fact, I'm amazed … You boys are getting into your feelings on me / You should embrace it, this could be one of our realest moments."

He swears off features ("Done doing favors for people / 'Cause it ain't like I need the money I make off a feature") and takes shots at Meek's sales ("I see you ni**as having trouble going gold / Turning into some so-and-sos that no one knows").

He even brings Meek's girl Nicki Minaj into it ("No woman ever had me starstruck or was able to tell me to get my bars up") and chides Meek for his pettiness ("Cops are killin' people with their arms up / And your main focus is tryna harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment