Pages

Sunday

KCEE Opens Up On His Affair With Ebube Nwagbo

Few weeks back, KCee was quoted as saying he is single or separated from his wife. In a recent chat he was asked to clarify the issues. Below is what he said:
Can you clear the air on your marital status and the alleged affair you had with actress, Ebube Nwagbo?
Most times, I don't like talking about marriage because it is a private issue. But to clear the air, I never said I was married or not. The person that did the interview made a mistake. They asked a simple question about a wedding in Lekki some years back and I told them it was not my wedding, it was E-Money's wedding.
Were you dating Ebube at the time?
Yes.
Were you married at the time?
(Giggles) I don't want to talk about it; I think we should move on.
- The controversy continues, as he refused to deny or confirm his marriage or split from his wife.




.....................................................................................................................................................

Don't forget to follow Hot Naija Parties on twitter www.twitter.com/hotnaijaparties Facebook page: www.facebook.com/hotnaijaparties bb pin: 25A02642

No comments:

Post a Comment