Pages

Thursday

Checkout Cossy Orjiakor's Raunchy Outfit To Startimes Vchannel At Troy Lounge (HOT PHOTOS)

Startimes Vchannel hosted Cossy Orjiakor and her big friends last Friday 30th August at Troy lounge Ogba, Lagos and she came out with what has to be a pretty ratchet looking outfit.
When Cossy was asked why she enjoys being in the news, Cossy said:
"I don't love scandals. I don't liketo be in the news too. I just love to be myself. I don't try to be anyother person but me. I'm a good girl."Good girl indeed :) .....



.....................................................................................................................................................

Don't forget to follow Hot Naija Parties on twitter www.twitter.com/hotnaijaparties Facebook page: www.facebook.com/hotnaijaparties bb pin: 25A02642

No comments:

Post a Comment