Pages

Saturday

I Have 285 Shoes And 200 Bottles Of Perfume- Nollywood Actress,Empress Njamah On 14-09-2013 Written by walesky

In a recent interview, Empress told Nonye Ben-Nwankwo of Punch when she had an interview with her about her fashion and style. She had 285
shoes and gave out 85 with 200 left. She also said there was a time she bought a perfume for N300,000. Her words below;
I was able to give out 85 pairs of shoes to orphanages in Abuja and Lagos. I was left with more than 200. You would feel you have given out enough but
at the end of the day, when you go back and count, you will find out that they are still there.
On her love for perfume
I am a perfume person. I have bought a perfume that is worth over N300, 000. I have over 200 bottles. It is either you are into something or you are not.
It doesn't mean that there is no cheaper perfume that smells better than that one, but it is something you like and you want to pick it.

No comments:

Post a Comment