Pages

Friday

“Guys Beware! Fake Eggs From China Are Now In Nigeria” – Woman Shares Photos Of Fake Eggs She Bought At A Shop In Abuja



A woman has taken to a popular online platform, Nairaland and cried out after she
allegedly bought fake eggs while grocery shopping at a store in Abuja.

She narrated that she bought a crate of egg only to find out they were fake, adding that she noticed that they were bad after she baked a cake with it and later boiled one to eat.

The angry woman further listed the differences between the fake eggs and good eggs, adding that the yoke is solid and it never breaks apart.

Here’s how she narrated the story;

“So, I went to the market on Monday to shop for household items and amongst them, I got my crate of eggs. On Tuesday, I used some to bake a cake as that’s what my daughter prefers as snacks. I noticed my cake didn’t quite feel and taste as usual but I didn’t suspect the eggs until last night.

So I took an egg, boiled it and behold, that was when I realised, what I have been seeing on YouTube was in my kitchen. I was shocked and upset. I know its the handwork of all these Chinese people in Abuja, building hidden factories everywhere.

Dear Nigerians, we can’t keep quiet. We can’t let them come in to our country and destroy it! If you are reading this and you belong to any organisation that can do something, please, for the sake of the health of innocent children, please raise dust on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment