Pages

Tuesday

Énd Of His Career Is Finally Here - Fans Come For M.I For Daring To Say Gay Law In Nigeria Is Wrong

Chocolate City Boss, M.I Abaga, has finally bared his thoughts about homosexuals discrimination in Nigeria.


Recall a few days back, 46 homosexuals were arrested and arraigned before a law court in Lagos, an act that got the rapper to finally speak up.

M.I bared his mind in a podcast saying it is beyond wrong for government to criminalise homosexuality.
‘I feel like I have a few friends with different sexual orientations and I think its stupid that we have that law in Nigeria but now that we do, until the law is repealed, I feel its not safe to openly disclose your sexuality’.

Of course this did not go down well with a few fans who traded words with the artiste further revealing how less care is given to homosexuals.

M.I responded to the tweet from a particular fan who disagreed tweeting:

‘Cheating and adultery are wrong.. but they are not criminalized.. and no form of consensual adult expression of love should be.. my opinion’.

No comments:

Post a Comment