Pages

Sunday

We All Can't Be Slim - Dayo Amusa

When we talk about having the best of both worlds, Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa seems to be one of the celebrities enjoying these at the moment. A thespian with a knack for good entertainment, Dayo has carved a niche for herself in the industry. The actress started are journey playing action roles in Yoruba movies but proved her versatility when she moved on to more defined roles. 
Having recently tested the waters in the music industry, Dayo Amusa is definitely one of the best in the game.

In an interview with Broadwayafrica.com, Dayo talked about what acting hasn’t given her, her music and movie career and also about losing weight.
Speaking about what acting hasn’t done she said “I would say acting hasn’t placed me on the platform I really want to be, though I am making my profit in one way or the other but it hasn’t really given me the main dough that I really want also it hasn’t given me my private life like I really want.”

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment