Pages

Tuesday

Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At Wedding Reception (Photos)


So, A Best Man sprung a surprise on everyone when he got down on his knees and proposed to his woman during a wedding reception in Lagos.

But moments after the photos hit the internet, social media users have come out to say it isn't appropraite as they 'stole the show' from the newly weds.

"No no…don't dare propose at my wedding" One Instagram user wrote.

"Why will you propose to your girlfriend at someonelse's wedding. so rude", 'anitapreye' wrote

"I will be dragging both of them out of my reception if I wasn't pre informed #rollseyes", littlemaidee wrote

"Big letter NO! There are 365 days in a year, they can't share mine with me. Haba…", Dew_drop_ wrote

While nwamakaezinwa wrote: "I don't see anything wrong with dis. They av nt in anyway shine on ur day. No one is going to leave d couple ND spray dem. This is a normal thing dat is being anywhere"

"What's wrong about it? Ppl sha! Just 5mins that made the couples day more memorable, can u see their face? In as much as the guy is a close frnd of the couples no wahala!",temmy_tea01 wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment