Pages

Thursday

Britany Spears Announces That She is Now a Bitch

The 'Toxic' hitmaker, Britney Spears has affirmed that she is a "bitch" although her own interpretation of the word defers from circular opinion. shared a poem on Instagram, which is entitled 'Bitchology' and reads:

'Being a bitch means… 'I stand up for myself and my beliefs. I stand up for those I love. 'I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my way. 'I won't allow anyone to step on me. I refuse to tolerate injustice. 'It means I have the strength and courage to allow myself to be me. 'So try to stomp on me, douse my inner flame, 'Squash every ounce of beauty I hold within. 'You won't succeed. 'And if that makes me a Bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and I'm proud to be a Bitch!'

No comments:

Post a Comment