Pages

Wednesday

I wanted a boy & now that I got my girl,I''m so thankful-Rob Kardashian shares cute pic with Dream

Rob Kardashian shared this adorable pic with Dream as she took her first shot at the hospital ..The proud dad revealed she is 2 months old now an said though he wanted a boy, now he has a girl, he is so thankful..He wrote

Dreamy Dream bean got her first shot today and she is 2 months old ! Woohoooooo 😊😊 I wanted a boy so bad and now that I got my girl I am so Thankful and Happy for her and wouldn't want it any other way ! She is the best and I love her so much and I thank God every day for her cuz she is the best and she is my best friend :) LOL I love her so much ‼️
Blac Chyna also shared the original version of the photo which features her..

No comments:

Post a Comment