Pages

Monday

Salma Hayek reveals how Donald Trump hit on her despite knowing her boyfriend

 Salma Hayek has revealed Donald Trump asked her out ,despite knowing she had a boyfriend at the time. During an
appearance on The Daily Show With Trevor Noah on Thursday, the 50-year-old  actress said he first befriended her boyfriend at the time. 

Salma went on to explain the now President had put his jacket over her shoulders after seeing she was cold.


'He didn't come and try and grab me, luckily,''I was at an event with my boyfriend,'He said hello, he presented himself - super nice.'
After that, the star said Trump showed little interest in her, continuing to talk with her then-boyfriend, and 'befriending' him.
'[He] invited him to dinner afterwards,' 'We went, and the whole time, he's talking to my boyfriend.'
She said Trump then invited them to Atlantic City, and after exchanging numbers with both and her ex, he 'never talk to my boyfriend again'.'Now he's calling [me] and he's inviting me out, and I said, "What about my boyfriend? Am I crazy? Are you asking me out? You know I have a boyfriend,"' she went on.
She said Trump responded
'"He's not good enough for you. He's not important. He's not big enough for you. You have to go out with me,"' she recounted.

No comments:

Post a Comment