Pages

Friday

RMD Says Brymo Has To Explain His New Album Title And The Idea Behind It

Veteran actor, RMD revealed how he first met former Chocolate City singer, Brymo years ago and how he became one of his sons via his Instagram page. RMD didn't stopped there but further asked Brymo like father to son to explain the title of his upcoming album "Klitoris" and the idea behind it.

Read what RMD wrote: "Throwback to several years ago… I was at a restaurant when Brymo walked in. He walked up to me trying to tell me how he is a huge fan but I stopped him mid sentence telling him how I am a huge fan of his and went on to sing his song Árambè to him and that day he became one of my sons. Over the years this son of mine has grown into a fine man and soon his new album "will drop" (like you young folks will say). @BrymOlawale you know I love you and appreciate your talent but you and I need to have a father-son talk so you can look me in the eye and explain that new album title -lol and share the creative idea behind it"

No comments:

Post a Comment