Pages

Monday

Uti Nwachukwu Takes To His Instagram To Write Prayer As He Turns 33 Today


Today Uti Nwachukwu turns 33 and in celebration of his birthday, he took to his Instagram to share a prayer with his fans. 

See his prayer after the jump:

He captioned the picture above:

As I celebrate my Birthday Today, I can't help but also celebrate YAHWEH !!!


Lord, I put my hope in you; I have trusted in you since I was young. I have relied on you all my life; you have protected me since the day I was born. I will always praise you. I will sing to the Lord as long as I live. While I have my being, I will praise my God, who fills my life with good things and blesses me with love and mercy.

Lord, you indeed possessed me

From the beginning of my days.

Before you formed me in the womb,

You knew me, cherished me,

chose me to be your very own.

Thank you for my parents, relatives, friends, teachers, and elders, who have shaped me to be what I am today with your help.

For the goodness and love that surrounds me

As long as I shall live,

I give you thanks and praise you,

Loving Father, tender Mother,

Through Jesus Christ, your Son. Amen.

Whoop whoop!!���� #happybirthday #uti #birthdayboy #leo #LeoSeason outfit styled by @hyperfashun again

Happy Birthday Uti! We wish you many more years, and so much happiness to come. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment