Pages

Monday

Actor Saidi Balogun set to re-marry

After a messy divorce sometime in 2011, The Nigeria Tribune sat down with Actor Saheed Balogun on an interview which spanned on his work, life and relationship. This is what he said when asked about bachelorhood and plans to remarry:
  At 46, you should be getting tired of staying single. You once said that you don't plan to quit bachelorhood then, are you planning to remarry now?

I don't want to talk about my marital life, for now. I would really love to talk about my job because that's what I am particular about as far as I'm concerned.I am enjoying bachelorhood more now because it gives me enough time to think deeply on how I can better the lot of those who are looking up to me. I also want to concentrate on my new movies.I have a girlfriend that I love and respect so much, but I would like to keep it like that for now.

This interview was few months back, he is set to marry now; He will wed the love of his life, Funke Sowofora, on July 7th. Funke is not an actress, she works in the Lagos State Auditor General's office. She's Oba Saheed Elegushi's sister.

Photo credit: Linda Ikeji's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment