Pages

Thursday

B.O.U.Q.U.I Signs With US Label, To Release Double Album

Nigerian rapper Bukola Folayan better
known as B.O.U.Q.U.I has signed
with US based record label Xist Music
USA.
A statement released by the label says
Xist Music USA and B.O.U.Q.U.I's label
outfit 'Bouqui's Place
Entertainment' 'have joined forces
making her the first African artiste and
the first female act on the label'.
This move according to Xist Music will
offer an intensive distribution of
B.O.U.Q.U.I's album and materials in
the United States of America and the
UK.
She will also head the sister label 'Xist
Africa' which will launch in Nigeria
'soonest'.
B.O.U.Q.U.I who has released two
albums in her career – the self-titled
B.O.U.Q.U.I and the follow up
Redefinition also plans to release a
double album in 2013 titled 'Marks of
a General' and 'Eve Of
Independence'.
Culled from: www.thenetng.com

No comments:

Post a Comment